*******Help With Market Research********

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *******Help With Market Research********

I'm currently in the process of writing a business plan for a new website I'm hoping to start. I recently attended a business start up course funded by the welsh government, and now need to produce a business plan in order to meet with a business advisor and to hopefully secure some funding for my idea.

Part of my business plan involves conducting some market research. I have created a short survey to help collect some information and hoped that as many of you as possible would be able to fill it in for me, and even ask your friends to do it as well. It should only take a few minutes. The link to the survey is below.

http://apps.facebook.com/my-surveys/uvc4gjkh

Thanks everyone in advance

What is your business idea. Without giving too much information obviously.
    Budding Entrepreneur - Hundreds of good ideas and yet no time to explain them all!! Here to help in business planning and advice.

PM for contact information!

Comment

Esentially it's a new information website aimed at a specific demographic with an integrated social element allowing users of the site to communicate with each other, and share ideas, photos, comments etc..

Comment

Howdi Gaz

I'll complete the survey for you now.

It would probably be helpful for the folks here if you posted updates of your journey in this thread, I'd be interested to so how it all pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephPriceBell View Post
          I'll complete the survey for you now.

It would probably be helpful for the folks here if you posted updates of your journey in this thread, I'd be interested to so how it all pans out.

Yeah I'll keep you all updated on how it goes - hopefully once it launches you'll all become regular users of the site!! I'm going to be submitting an application for the Shell Livewire Grand Ideas Competition so there'll be more information for you to see about my idea then

Comment

Working...
          X