Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook Q&A: is it the marketing tool of the future?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Q&A: is it the marketing tool of the future?

Really good article from the latest Marketer Magazine

http://www.themarketer.co.uk/article...ampaign=MB4309

I think you completely right in this post, however, what you will find is a lot of facebook replica's being created to target particular markets. For example if you could have a website with similar features as facebook but centred around a certain usp then your going to be far more successful with advertising and generating income.

Just like my business venture

Comment

Thank you for your input

Comment

In now a day’s social networking site especially Facebook become a part of life. You are right FB will be surely become a best marketing tool.

Comment

Originally posted by MS_QTS View Post

Really good article from the latest Marketer Magazine

http://www.themarketer.co.uk/article...ampaign=MB4309
          I think you have to look at this in the context of online marketing first of all. In response to the question, I'd probably say yes, but I split the nature of online marketing into two areas; transactional, and relationships. Google has the perfect advertising model for transactions, they match demand and supply (customers searches and ads). Facebook appears to be able to satisfy relationship type marketing between brands and consumers.

I don't think it's a winner takes all market (online marketing) but I'd imagine Facebook will definitely have a good sized market share of the overall digital marketing spend.
          Lion.co.uk

Comment

In now a day’s social networking site especially Facebook become a part of life. You are right FB will be surely become a best marketing tool.
            I agree, FB has a big potential when it comes to future marketing. People are starting to use it as one!
            Be represented in London with a Virtual Office whether you require full virtual address services, a regular Meeting room London or simply a registered address.

Comment

Dear Amac

Thank you very much for your input. Totally agree!!

Comment

Definitely an interesting post. There are some concepts discussed here that are completely new to me.

Comment

Working...
                X