Event! Inspiring Innovation in Manufacturing Conference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event! Inspiring Innovation in Manufacturing Conference

The Manufacturer –Inspiring Innovation in Manufacturing Conference -16/10/13 London.

Innovation is critical to the success, sustainability and growth of any organisation. The ability to create innovative products now, while developing new products for the future is crucial to any organisation aspiring to long term continued success.

This event will enable you to create a forward facing business, benchmark your product against other leading manufacturers whilst also providing you with the opportunity to gain new ideas about the best ways to drive innovation within your organisation.

Create a culture of innovation - ensure that your employees have the positive mindset and attitude to drive innovation on all levels.

Innovation through collaboration - gain an understanding of forming mutually beneficial partnerships.

Interactive workshop sessions - gain an understanding of how to harness and develop the practical skills necessary to drive and innovate within your company and explore new techniques during interactive workshop sessions.

Speakers include Margot Cooper, Owner, Limbs & Things
    Limbs & Things, a Bristol based company with international reach, has been recognised for its innovative contribution to skills training in medicine by receiving the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation - the UK’s highest accolade for business success.

As part of the drive to encourage manufacturing as an career, places are complimentary for young entrepreneurs (subject to capacity restrictions)!

For further information please contact David Nott at The Manufacturer, Tel 0207 401 6033, email d.nott@sayonemedia.com
    Alba Griffin
    Project Consultant
    www.shell-livewire.org
    alba.griffin@shell-livewire.org
    Tel: 0191 423 6229

Follow us on Twitter @ShellLiveWIREUK
    ‘Like’ our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/ShellLiveWIREUK
    Visit our YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/ShellLiveWIREUK

Excellent post. Thank you very much!!
    myhr.cvs.comlogin

Comment

Assignmentkeen.com

I got it to my relevant information from here. Thank you so much for sharing this post. For more information Click Here.

Comment

I like it a considerable measure better since it has corporate solidness, benefits, better hours and better pay. Regardless I get the chance to be imaginative and I get the chance to see the items I take a shot at in this present reality. I am gradually making the move to reassure amusements, it's an intense industry to break into simply like the greater part of alternate ranges. corporate video production rates. My first sound gig was in live solid while in school it's the most straightforward route into sound and you take in a great deal quick), at that point I arranged my approach to where I am presently. Try not to exclude anything from the get-go in your profession, keep an open ear play on words planned and keeping in mind that you're in school utilize that opportunity to investigate the majority of the distinctive regions of the sound field.

Comment

Working...
        X